Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up

Photo Time


Here are some photos of what I've been talking about. The bottoms up is done and turned out a bit too large. It starts out cute but as I wear it, my head shrinks. Wait. I think it gets stretched out or something. I am thinking about making my next one a size smaller. Here is a photo of the yarn I plan on using for the Bottoms Up 2.






Vogue Update


Here are a couple of shots of the Vogue sweater progress. It may be quite some time before this gets finished. I love the color variations and how it's coming along. I am going to HATE finishing this thing because of all the ends I'm going to have to sew in. I'm so lazy about sewing in ends. I really think it's going to be a beautiful sweater though.



Critter Blankie


The blankie is coming along nicely as well. Last time I measured it was 18" by 11" so not much longer now and it will be finished. My stash has entirely too much red heart type yarns and I plan to continue making these blankies until it is all used up. I have held onto the stuff for so long because I can't stand the thought of throwing out yarn. I also can't stand the thought of using that yarn to make something to wear. This appears to be the best solution I have come across so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home