Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Day Dreaming


I need to stop spending the whole day dreaming about what I would like to be knitting. The list of things I want to make becomes very impractical based on the amount of time I actually have to spend knitting.

I bought a copy of Gigi from the lovely and talented Bonne Marie.

I've also signed up for the Bottoms Up Bucket Hat Along (also the creation of Bonne Marie) which I've already gotten everything for but haven't started. Well, that isn't exactly true. I started last night only to discover I was making the wrong size and ended up frogging the whole thing. SO, I'll be starting fresh again tonight. I'm making that in Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Strawberry Cream. I'm trying to decide how I would like to embellish it.

After reading the post by Kerstin about not feeling guilty about my knitting I feel much better about all this daydreaming. So now I'm off to admire all the wonderful things posted in blog-land and to enjoy daydreaming about what I'd like to be knitting right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home