Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, April 26, 2004

Great Weekend


This weekend was great for my knitting. It was really bad for my camera though. Or I should say, none of the photos I took of the knitting came out, thus the camera and I had a fight. I think I may forgive it and try again tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow if we made up.

The Vogue sweater now has three rows. I should clarify this by stating that a row is made up of the diamonds (see the post from April 16th for a better idea of what I mean) that are worked diagonally. So, three rows is actually a pretty big deal considering how long it has taken me to figure out how to make one diamond.

The bottoms up hat is done and I bought more yarn for another one cause I LOVE it so much. I made good progress on the critter knitter blankie. And I cast on for a flower washcloth from the Weekend Knitting book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home