Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Photos. Yeah!

FMB
Click here to see the yarn I dyed hanging out drying. It was my first attempt at dying and I have to say I think it turned out rather well. It was more variegated than I expected but the colors were bright like I wanted. Here is a pic of my French market bag pre-felted. I'm still a little nervous about the washer so it still looks like this. Maybe I'll suck it up and felt tonight.

FMB Pre

Critter Knitters
I've started another blankie for the Critter Knitters Knit-a-thon. I'm hoping to have it finished soon. It's knitting up really fast and I'd like to get the box mailed off before the end of next week.

Vogue Spring
I've started the gauge swatch for my Diamond Sweater from the spring issue of Vogue Knitting. I had to go down a needle size but that's the point of the swatch, right? I'm very excited about it. I found the yarn at elann.com (favorite online yarn store!) and can't wait to start on the sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home