Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, April 16, 2004

Vogue Sweater


Vogue Sweater

Well, thanks to my LYS-most-wonderful-owner, I might just be able to make this. I was getting terribly frustrated with this pattern and almost shelved it. Turns out, either I was misreading the pattern, or the pattern was wrong or something else. Obviously it couldn't have been something I was doing wrong. *grin* Either way, we are back on track now and have three, yes count them, three diamonds done. Wonder how long this thing is going to take to make? Hmmm...

Vogue Kitty


Vogue Kitty

Tami keeps hearing me talk about all the "Vogue" stuff and decided she should pause in her playtime for a photo shoot. Dead sexy. And she knows it.

Needle Case


Needle Case

Needle Bag Too

I was inspired last weekend by all the wonderful needle cases I've seen on the web and decided that I should make one. It's not bad. I want to figure out a cute way to hold it closed. It would be more for decoration than anything else because it doesn't really flop open. The plastic-on-plastic design (I say this with a loftyness in my voice to indicate that it was completely thought out ahead of time and intentional) holds the needles in nicely as well as holds the case shut.
My next project with the sewing machine will involve a needle case for my straight needles. And maybe a skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home