Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Almost Knitting Time


Almost time to go home and KNIT. I haven't been doing much of that this week. What with all the ball winding, drinking, and running errands. Tonight is knit night. Now that I've said this out loud I'd bet something dumb is going to happen to prevent knit night... Pessimism is over. It doesn't suit me anyway. :D

I plan to start my Vogue Tank. I need to find out what this thing is really called. I've been dying to start it since I bought my Colinette but have had to do other things instead. I still have to wind that other hank too so we'll see how far I get. I'm determined to at least cast on for it tonight.

I decided to change around how I track my current WIPs so I can see how long it is taking me to complete each project. I realized I missed a few WIPs so the list is now longer. Wow. I need to quit starting and start finishing... So many things to make... So little time.

So... I'm off to start finishing some things tonight. I hope you have a wonderful evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home