Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, May 28, 2004

Creative Burst of Energy


Creativity must be contagious or something. I'm reading about all these wonderful folks that have decided to create their own designs for summer things and I have been inspired. I went and bought the yarn I plan to use for my idea and am very excited at the prospect of designing my own unique item. It should turn out (fingers crossed) as a tee-shirt with a very wide scoop neck. I've drawn several pictures of it but will need to sit down with the calculator soon and figure exactly how I'd like it to look so I can get started. I know I want it to be slightly fitted in the waist area and probably done in a 5x2 rib in the body. Ooooh. Can't wait to get going on this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home