Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, May 17, 2004

Good Weekend


What a refreshing weekend. It's so nice to get a break from work. I got some great knitting in.


The critter knitter blanket #3 is finished and should be in the mail tomorrow. I've started on #4 and am much happier at how quickly this one is progressing. Amazing how big needles help move a project along.

The V-Neck is also almost completed. I was planning to finish it yesterday evening but stopped when my eyes started going crossed. It wasn't all that late either but I was tired and started developing a headache. I hope I don't have to go back to the eye doctor again. It was probably just because I had been staring at detailed things all day (various knitting, weeding, and reading).

The Gigi-knit-along officially started on Saturday but, wouldn't you know it, I didn't feel like working on her at all this weekend. I was really feeling the need to get some other things finished before really digging in and starting on her. I should be able to, in clear conscious, get going on her tomorrow.

The Bottoms-Up#2 was completely frogged after realizing I'd created a mobius strip (thanks Alison for the definition of that, I'm feeling your pain.) Grrr. I swear I triple checked that there wasn't a twist but I must have missed it. We'll be starting that one again soon. The last bottoms-up I made was frogged three times before I got it right so we are making progress if this one only gets frogged once. Right? Right.

Well, that was my eventful weekend. Hope everyone out in blogland had as much fun as I did (or more).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home