Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Excuses excuses


Well, my life has finally calmed down a bit. I had a hectic week last week, between working very odd hours and studying for an exam. I passed the exam yesterday (hooray me) and now can relax when I get home from work instead of studying. I still only got two rows done on Gigi yesterday though.*sigh*
I'm on call again this coming weekend, which usually means I have plenty of knitting time. I plan to finish up some projects then. I still have to mail the afghans-for-afghans square and two kitty blankets sometime this week. My LYS is debating over starting a charity knit-along as well. I'm pretty excited for that to start. I always feel better about knitting when I have at least one project on the needles that is for somebody else.
Gotta run for now. Hope everyone has a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home