Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Gigi Photos




Gigi is finished and I actually got the photographer to take a couple of shots of her. I made the "ribbon" but decided that I liked her better without it. If you click on the photo there is a closer shot of the neckline. I really enjoyed how it turned out. The white contrast isn't that obvious due to my lack-of-tan but it is there. Promise.

I got my things out a ready last night to start working on Bjerk. I really should be working on a few other things but I can't make myself put this sweater off any longer. We shall see how long I feel that way. I'm excited to learn a new technique but once I learn them I tend to loose interest in the project I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home