Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

photos


So I finally have some photos for the blog. What fun is a blog without photos anyway...



Here is a shot of the 4th critter blankie. I still have to sew in the ends on the 3rd so I can mail it off. Yes... I procrastinate delay the work I detest disdain dislike...



Here is a nice shot of my Gigi sleeves. I'm still working on the body and there isn't really any interesting reason to take a photo yet. I only started the increases above the waistline so it looks pretty much like a tube. I'll take some shots once I get the sleeves attached and it starts looking like something to wear... I am really enjoying the sweater though. I just wish it was coming along a little faster. I"m sure it will get better over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home