Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Weekend Knitting


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We decided to go camping and white water rafting last weekend and had a wonderful time. Saturday evening was a bit cold and we woke Sunday with 4 inches of snow on everything, including our tent. It was wonderful! Well... it was beautiful. It was also very cold. The snow was all melted by Sunday afternoon and Monday you never would have known that it had snowed. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I believe that Colorado has to be the most beautiful place I've ever lived and I've lived lots of places.

We were able to go rafting every day, though what I usually do is drive everyone to where they put on the river then go wait in the car at where they come off the river. It's great for me because I get to spend that time Knitting, as opposed to screaming alot when we go over the rapids. Works for me. *grin*

I finished another Critter blanket, which is great because I still haven't mailed the last one I made so now I can send them both at the same time. I cast on for a new one and have that one done about a 1/4 way already.

The only other bit of knitting that I got done was some work in sleeve 2 of Gigi. I have to admit I really like working sleeve first. They are done faster than the rest and I know that when I finish the body I'm really all done. In the past once I've finished the body the rest of the sweater just sits there for a while because I feel like I should be finished with the whole thing, rather than having two sleeves to finish still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home