Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Bag Switch




So I decided to switch projects. Especially after the fiasco I had with Bjerk, which I'm not going to talk about. Fair Isle isn't too difficult, however I tend to knit too tight so I decided my first fair isle will be the Elle bag, courtesy of BruxKnits. This nasty brown blob of a photo is the swatch I knitted and felted (something I've never bothered with until this time because I was curious). I've gotten most of the bottom finished and should start into the side of the bag soon. Wish me luck! I really want Bjerk to turn out and am getting too frustrated with the fair isle on size 2 needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home