Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Bjerk

Here are some updated photos of Bjerk. She's coming along nicely.



This is a close up of the colorwork that goes around the chest area. It's pretty true to the correct color, on my monitor at least. I've just gotten to the sleeve shaping. I thought this pattern was going to call for steeks but it doesn't. I can't say I'm terribly disappointed. The fair isle part was intimidating enough without having to worry about cutting *gasp* my knitting. I know it can be done. I've seen finished work that didn't come all apart. But like most people that haven't tried it yet, I think it sounds SCARY!



This is pretty much the whole sweater as it is today. One day, she'll grow up and have sleeves and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home