Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Knitting

Been knitting away but been super busy with work and school. Yes school. I decided to go back for my MBA. We'll see how far I get. I'm not as motivated for this one as I was for my bachelors. I've always known that the degree wasn't everything there was to moving ahead in life but I have found it'll get your foot in alot more doors. I'm acutally interested in the stuff I'll learn with an MBA. I'd like to own my own business one day, or run someone elses *grin* so I think it will be useful to know most of the things I'll be studying.
I have some Calmer on special order from my LYS. Yeah!! I can't wait to get it. I plan on making Audrey from Rowan 35. I've been drooling over the idea for quite some time and finally decided on what color I'd like to use.
Mom, Dad, and DS are on their way here from Florida. They live up in the panhandle so thankfully they were not affected by the hurricane. My heart goes out to those people that were in the path of that monster. I have lived through a few of them and can't imagine having to do it again. I live in Denver now so there isn't much threat of it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home