Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Clapotis



Yet another happy photo. I started working on Clapotis. It's surprisingly easy to knit. It requires a lot of stitch markers but hey, that's why we buy them right? I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepard Sport I bought a while back. It's been earmarked for several different projects but when Knitty came out I decided I had finally found it's calling in life. I can't wait to get to the part where you drop the stitches. How fun!

I'm very curious to see how it'll turn out. It's wool so won't have the same drape that a silk blend would but I think it'll be gorgeous anyway. I really like the colors and how they are patterning through the work. I noticed I must be in an olive green mood lately. Klara, Clapotis, and Maria all have a strong olive green in them.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your Hallowig ... it was hanging over my head, so I went ahead and did one ... but I can see how you're distracted with your other great projects going on!

What yarn are you using for Clapotis? I'm thinking of making my mom and my MIL one for Xmas ...

Take care,
Jenifer
http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com/

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home