Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, September 20, 2004

Kendall



No, this isn't a strange new insect. It's the beginning of my cap for Kendall. This was an amazingly fast knit. I even managed to get the seam sewed up this weekend.

Here's a shot of the finished version. Very fun and funky. I tried to pull most of the eyelash through so it wouldn't tickle the wearer. It also made it quite a bit fuzzier. An interesting bit it trivia I picked up this weekend was that the best camouflage is fuzzy. This has to do with fuzzy items being more difficult to focus on than defined objects. So I guess this is a camo chemo cap? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."



1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Your hat looks awesome! I haven't had nearly enough time to knit this week...no fair that you're done! I see that you joined the Halowig Along..hee hee, I think it's going to be hilarious!!
-Stacey

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home