Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Klara

Enough of this weepy, feeling sorry for myself stuff. Lets talk about something fun and exciting and pretty.



Klaralund is coming along very nicely. I am working on both sleeves at the same time. That way if I screw up they still match. HAHAHA.

I hope to have them finished by he end of this week so I can work on the body this weekend. It's such a fast knit and I love the way this yarn stripes. I've used Noro yarns before but not this particular type (Silk Garden). It's so lovely. I can't wait to wear it. I just sit there and invision all the things I can wear with it while I knit.Cute pink skirt, cute green skirt, jeans, nice slacks. ARGH. Gotta go shopping now. :D So many possibilities. I hope to post some FO pictures soon! Happy Knitting.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Michelle --

Klaralund is looking beautiful!

I'm about to succumb to the temptation of Clapotis ... I just can't stand it -- it'll be perfect for my mother-in-law, and maybe my mom, too, for Christmas!

Take care,
Jenifer

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks, Jenifer! I would highly recommend Clapotis. It's so pretty and is relativly easy to knit. It requires a little more attention than plain old stockinette, but our minds need a little more "exercise" sometimes than stockinette can provide :D.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home