Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Maria bag


Maria has been deemed "fini-to". She's not been felted yet, but I'm through knitting on her. I threw my foot in the picture for a refrence (and because I like my toenail polish). ;)

It's turned into a backpack type bag. More of a long tube than a small handbag, which had been my initial intention. I'm pretty excited about it. Really.

I only made one strap to sling over the shoulder. We'll have to see how she felts up.

For closure, I'm still debating over a couple of different ideas. I want to get a pretty satin-like ribbon to use as a closure. I have a few more ideas I'd like to thow in but I'll have to check at the craft stores to see if they are feasible.

Stay tuned for Maria progress...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home