Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

*SIGH* Again


Saturday I decided to block Marion's Fluffy Sweater. The back of this beautiful sweater (on the left) blocked out to the correct dimensions.Then I laid the front of the sweater next to it. Hmmm...

I'm not exactly sure how this happened. I'm wondering if my tension loosened up (I am working on larger needles than the pattern calls for). Or maybe I can't count... There was a section of the pattern I found confusing in upper part of the front. That doesn't appear to be where the problem exists though. Hmmm...

I've already started the sleeves so it may be a little while before I get around to fixing it. Not my week for knitting I guess. At least the yarn is nice to work with.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger d bee said...

Hi!

I have a question about your "fluffy sweater". I'm interested in knitting the same pattern and I'm wondering what kind of yarn you used since the Rowan kid soft is discontinued. Or did you manage to get some? I need to find a substitute. I was thinking somethin mohair-y would from Jo Sharp would work.

Advice?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I used Rowans Kid Classic instead. I had to adjust my needle size to get gauge but it has worked out fabulously so far (aside from the problems I posted about here anyway).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home