Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

What on earth???



This would be a photo of Noro Silk Garden in Colorway 34. Now, why would I post such a thing on my blog, you may wonder? It's because of Klaralund of course!
I had no intention of making this sweater, however I attended the local Klaralund-along kick-off and started looking at all these wonderful sweaters. I looked at the yarn, the drape, the colors, and couldn't help myself. I ordered enough of this yarn yesterday to make the sweater. I'll be posting about my progress as soon as there is something to post. In the mean time, I'll stare at this swatch and dream of how lovely she'll turn out. Happy Knitting, All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home