Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Birthday Present

I love birthdays! Aside from the number associated with your age increasing, it's usually a lot of fun.
I got the following items from my family for my birthday. I'm very much looking forward to making them. All of the items are from Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill.

This is a hat and mitten kit with Celtic braids around the ends. The picture makes it look like it's a chenille trim but it isn't. Maybe I'll make another set with a chenille trim. I have some cotton chenille that hasn't found it's purpose yet and how cute would that be!



I also received this



and this.



The scarf pattern came with a lovely light green wool/silk blend yarn that photographed terribly. I'll have to try again. The blackberry mitten kit came with a very nice wool in cream and blackberry. I first saw this mitten here and is actually how I found the website to begin with. I fell in love with the mitten pattern and promptly put it on my wish list to the family (with exclamation marks and stars .)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! How fun that you got so many knitting gifts! I love the mitten pattern, it looks like a lot of fun.

Cathi

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Apartment owners and mailing lists Home replacement costs glendale ca http://www.home-decorating-8.info/Caledon-real-estate.html Canadian press home The mills house Paradise apartments crete Before and after results of facial feminization surgery Linen and towel rentals in surfsidesc buy phentermine on line commercial illinois insurance mortgage http://www.rentals3.info/Massachusetts-real-estate.html Stated income loan pa devry scholarships

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home