Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, October 22, 2004

Comment Woes

Does anybody know how to change the way that comments work in this thing? Everyone has to leave comments as anonymous unless they have a blogger account. It's really kinda annoying cause it means to reply to a question in a comment I have to post a comment (which feels a little weird) or answer it in my next posting (which I don't always remember to do, or may not want to do). I used to use a comment script called BackBlog but when I switched to this template it didn't work anymore. Grr...
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Anyone else planning on going to the Boulder Knit out? I'm hoping I can make it. We have some friends that T was stationed with in Italy coming into town soon but we aren't sure exactly when. Provided they aren't knocking on the door I'll probably go. Here's hoping for a beautiful day out!

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Leisel said...

I was thinking of coming. I've even cleared it w/ DH. Here's a question. It was only listed as being on 14th & Walnut (if I'm remembering right). Is that the name of a store, or is there a store there we're meeting at, or would I just come to that intersection and wander around waving my knitting over my head until I saw someone else doing the same or someone called the men in the white coats to come get me?

LOL... thanks.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can block anonymous posters if you want to you know ... do you not like anony-mousers?

hope you had fun at your knitting thing. i've only knitted one thing - an afghan. i'm more of a sewer/quilter.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home