Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy Friday

Happy Friday all! I must say I am approaching this weekend with relief and gratitude. It's been a long week at work and I'm looking forward to knitting and relaxing (and maybe some yard work if the weather ever clears up).



This is a photo of my Market Squares bag. I took a class last weekend on entrelac and really enjoyed it. I don't know when I'll get around to working on this more but I was very interested to learn this technique. i found it is far more intimidating to look at than to knit.

Klaralund has been dominating my knitting time all week. The sleeves are nearly done. I'm up to the Extended Garter Stitch near the top of the sleeve. I should be able to easily finish them tonight.


1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved knitting that bag! I made one for my mom a couple years ago, it was seriously addicting. I have plans to make one for myself, but never got around to it...some day! Can't wait to see what other colors there are and how it turns out!!!

Stacey
www.sheepinthecity.prettyposies.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home