Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Maria è rifinita



Maria is finished. I found some eyelets that were large enough and built in such a way I'm not concerned about them falling out of the fabric. I also found some lovely ribbon to close the top with. I think if I were to make her again I'd make her shorter and squatter but I really like how she turned out. I stuffed her with three kitchen towels to in order to take the photo so I know she's large enough to hold just about anything I need.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks great! I hope that I get to see her in person soon.

Cathi

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's lovely. Tres soignee.

Leslie
Nakeid Knits

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home