Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The "T" Hat

My dearest is going on a trip down the Grand Canyon for a month. He asked me to make him a warm hat for the trip so I've made him this:

The hat is made out of a Alpaca/Wool blend I found a while back at my LYS. It is fantastically soft and if I were a bit smarter more prepared I'd be able to tell you who made it. There was so much of it left over after the hat I'm attempting to make him a matching scarf.

I can't wait for him to go and get back. He leaves soon and it's all he can talk about. He's a darling man but has an infatuation with his facial hair (which I can't stand) and with shaving his head. The combination tends to make him look mean/angry. He promises to shave the goat (I don't think it even deserves to be called a goatee) when he gets back from his little vacation. I'm very much looking forward to having him back, both safe and sound as well as a little less scratchy. Maybe instead of a scarf I should make him a fake beard to wear since I know he'll be missing his real one. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home