Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, November 01, 2004

Worth the wait



My friend almost cried when he received this hat. Talk about an appreciative recipient. He's definitely on the "approved for surprise knitted gifts". Just kidding. I don't have a list. He sure did like it though. It made me feel good. I spent all weekend working on Christmas gifts. I'm so excited about them. Heehee.

Here is a new Quiz for all quiz lovers out there. I like this one. Not completely accurate, but hits the mark on a few key aspects.

20 Questions for a better personality

Wackiness: 40/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 50/100
Leadership: 50/100
You are a SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a Fountain of Knowledge.

You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny. Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances. You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.

You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.

You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.

You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.

Addendum, 2004/07/19: this fits me 99%, there is a slight inaccuracy however. We are not necessarily completely unfunny. If we have a sense of humor (I do) it surfaces on the occasion with well-timed, completely dry, very sarcastic, wit. - Chase

Of the 50307 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.3% are this type.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Leisel said...

The hat looks great! What yarn did you use? Is it the Berroco Oxbridge I saw in an earlier post? If so, is it a discontinued yarn... I couldn't find it on the Berroco site. It would be a shame if it was... I love the way the hat turned out!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you. Yes, I did make it with the Berroco Oxbridge yarn shown a couple of posts back. I found it at Knitty Cat the other day and grabbed a few. I have seen them in some of the local stores and online since it was only recently discontinued. It's a shame really because it was a very nice yarn to work with and the hat came out very soft and not itchy.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home