Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, November 12, 2004

Yet another FO

Happy Friday all. I was home sick again yesterday and decided, since I couldn't sleep, to finish up some projects that have been hovering in the left sidebar for far too long. Here is a picture of Elle. She's finally finished.



I found the zipper quite intimidating until I got going with it. I moved all my stuff over to it and carried it to work today. It's a very nice bag. The bottom is double thickness which seems to help with how sturdy it feels. I have everything from my other purse and my library book in it with plenty of room to spare. Love it.

Hope everyone enjoys a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice, Michelle! I've seen the pattern ... was it a fun knit? One more thing to keep in the back of my mind for "some day."

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home