Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

YNBA



Margene talks on her blog today about a YNBA (Yarn-non-buying-agreement) and I've decided I should join in. Maybe it'll be easier with the support of others. No yarn, pattern or needle purchase until Feb 1, 2005. I believe the offical requirement is three full months, but I've got to be realistic. I'll be lucky to last until Feb 1. My stash is flowing well beyond the boundries I've set up. It is all yarn I bought for a reason and would love to use (almost all, some is Red Heart but I can't bear to throw it away). Tom will be thrilled as we keep discussing ways to save a little extra cash. My stash will be used for its intended purpose instead of continually getting buried under more potential projects. All good reasons right? Be strong...
Monica (who I think started the YNBA?) even wrote a "theme song". I'm determined to make this as fun as possible. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger margene said...

Got ya!!! And I didn't say anything about needles. LOL
Make it what will work for you and let's do have some fun!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home