Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Market Squares Bag



For anyone doing the Market Squares Bag along, Beth posted a really neat link that will allow you to color your bag online. It' s a very neat tool and would have been useful back when I was trying to decide what colors to use. Since I've already picked mine, I colored one to show everyone what it will *cross fingers* look like once I'm done. My colors are very similar to what is above. I'm looking forward to the kick off on the 15th (even though I already started) and seeing what everyone else does.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I think those colors will work nicely.

--Vera
Vera's Crafty Blog
http://vhanna26.typepad.com

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

Hey, I know this is completely not related to this post at all, but where is the Booga Bag pattern from? I know I should know this, but....a big blank space is inhabiting the space that my brain used to be found. I love your Gigi, by the way- I didn't realize you had made one.

Are you going to the knitting meetup at Stella's this Friday? I wasn't sure if you were back in town (or if your fiance was either). Hope you had a relaxing holiday, can't wait to get together soon!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home