Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday

Ugh. It's Monday again. Already. So to cheer myself up (and maybe you too) here are some shots of the first pattern repeat on my cable sweater.



And a nice close up:


I haven't worked on her in a week or so because of my last minute decision to make more knitted Christmas gifts. Those are coming along nicely though and I should be able to finish them this week and move on with the cables.

If this wasn't quite enough to improve your Monday, check out the new issue of Knitty! Libby has a very cute pattern published in it this edition. Happy Monday all!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That's beautiful!!!!


Brenda
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fiberdiva/

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is going to be a beautiful cable sweater. As you know...I love cables! What pattern is that from? Your link doesn't go through. I also love that yarn & color. What is that?

Happy knitting!!!
Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home