Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

YNBA Dilemma

I bought yarn yesterday (at least it was on sale). It is for a project I haven't started yet. I have been collecting yarn for said project a while now (It's an afghan from 100 Afghan Squares to Knit). The dilemma now is, do I push out my YNBA date to the 7th of March to make up for it, or count is as stash reduction since I can't use the stored stash until I collect the rest needed... You decide.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that Lynette and Monica said it was ok if it was for projects that needed to be completed. Of course, this is coming from the ultimate enabler, so you decide whether or not you want to believe this...:)

Cathi

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Monica said...

It counts as stash reduction so you're ok. At least that's how Lynette and I look at it.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger margene said...

If Monica and Lynette say ok...you're in!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

STASH REDUCTION. Hey, it's like on a real diet, when you slip up here or there, and then you can still go back to good habits, right? Plus, it does reduce your stash, rather than increase your stash. :)
Jenifer
http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home