Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Evergreen Aran

This "one project per week" thing is really working out well for me. I'm really bad about starting projects and then letting them sit in the corner for months. By the time the months have gone by I've either lost interest entirely, or the idea of trying to figure out where I left off is so daunting it sits there for a few more months.


The Evergreen Aran is coming along very nicely. It's slow going though. After working on it for a week I was ready to set it down and work on something that would actually show some progress. I did want to post a photo of where I left off at the end of last week though. It'll at least give me a point of reference for after the next week I work on it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home