Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, January 24, 2005

Market Squares Progress

We've got progress here!



The market squares bag is taking shape. I was able to finish through tier 6 this last week. I was pretty busy with work and school or I might have made it further. I got three of the tiers done over the weekend alone.

It's a fast and fun knit so far. Still knitting backwards but I prefer to purl if the stockinette row is long enough. Entralac has you turn your work so frequently I feel like I'm much faster just knitting backwards.

I'm really glad I changed my color order. I hadn't really decided what order to do the colors in until I joined the bag-along and someone pointed out that the Knitters website has a neat tool to let you design your bag virtually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home