Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, January 31, 2005

New Favorite Kntting Book

How many of you saw this book and thought that it was all about how to have a good stash?

Well, I did. I wish I had actually browsed through it a long time ago. There are so many wonderful patterns in this book that I want to make. I think the first thing will be this bag




Do I really need another felted bag? What does that have to do with anything?? I highly encourage anyone that hasn't picked this book up and thumbed through it to do so.


2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Knitters' Stash book! And I made the MCC bag last year and love that too -- I always get tons of compiments on it and it's the perfect knitting bag size.

http://sequink.typepad.com

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got that book and I love it. Not just the felted bag either. There are tons of great stuff in it. I also love the stories from the shop owners.

Julia

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home