Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rock-a-bye week

Last week I worked on Rock-a-Bye baby all week. I got twelve squares done (some were already done, I didn't make all twelve just last week). We'll see how this one project a week thing turnes out. So far so good. It keeps me from leaving a project sitting there for a month or more then not wanting to work on it anymore. It's also prevented me from casting on about four more projects because I know I'll have to wait four more weeks between each to work on it.

Here are squares 1 through 4


And 5 through 8


And finally 9 through 12.


Only 37 more to go. Geez. What was I thinking.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I hope the 37 squares is for two of the blankets. This is from 100 Afghan Squares, right? I really like the ones you've done so far, can't wait to see more!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home