Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dead Fluffy Thing

Fluffy


is officially dead.


I'd be sad but look what I'm gonna make out of this great yarn!

(Hint, I'm only making the pattern shown on the cover, not the whole book. At least, not with this yarn...)

For anyone out there like me that didn't buy this book when it first came out, then waited through the long and torturous process otherwise known as reprinting, this book is FINALLY back out on the shelves. Yup.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I don't think that I ever saw Fluffy, but yay for Kid Classic! And yay for the shrug, I love mine! So great to meet Tom in person, and hang out last night. Next time, I promise, the Erika Knight books!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger alison said...

Bye, bye fluffy thing! I love that scarf from that book. It's going to be wonderful to wear!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Brynne said...

When I first heard of that book I thought, "Huh, scarves." I bought it the first time I actually looked at it. It's great to have interesting small projects. I'm waiting for my Kid Classic to arrive so I can knit that one, too!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home