Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Evergreen

So have I been working on anything by my "Must Have"? No. But before I started it I did managed to get through my second repeat of the Evergreen Aran.



It's not very easy to see in the picture but it's grown quite a bit. I'm very excited about it and if the Must Have wasn't so much fun to work on, I'd be knitting it instead.


I gave up a while back on doing one project per week. I just work on each project till I'm bored with it, used a skein of yarn, finished a repeat, or whatever will be easy for me to figure out where I was when I pick it up again.


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

what yarn are you using for that project? specks of color throughout? thanks for the tip on the bamboo yarn. i got a handful of the southwest bamboo yarn at Knitted Peace, and was pleased... so we'll see.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

It's Valley Yarns and is called "2/4 and 2/8 MERINO WOOL/CASHMERE BLEND" that I picked up at last years Webs Summer sale. I think they sell it year round, but it was a steal at their sale. If they list it again this year I'm buying more. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home