Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, February 07, 2005

Holy Crap I Did It

What did I do? I made it through my YNBA unscathed (and without damaging anyone else). I actually had to go back to my original YNBA post to make sure I wasn't just kidding myself. But it's true. I had only decided to halt yarn purchase progress until 1 Feb. My credit card was breathing a sigh of relief until the 3rd when I bought the pattern book and a gob of yarn from Knitpicks. It'll recover.

Kristal posted a piece the other day about Adagio Teas request for advertising assistance. I've bought tea from them before and love their service and selection. If you like them, lend a hand.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

So, how long was your YNBA? Congrats!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Congrats on completing and upholding your YNBA! I am not brave enough, nor do I believe in my willpower enough to even attempt a YNBA. I would just buy more books, more shoes, or more bags. I have WAY too many vices. Congrats! Don't go on a huge binge!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home