Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Knitters Review

I don't know how many of you subscribe to Knitter's Review so I thought I'd pass this along. Knitter's Review does just what it sounds like, reviews knitting stuff. They are weekly newsletters and will usually focus on a new yarn that was released. The author will knit a swatch with it, wash it, beat it up, and tell you all about what she found (did it soften up, does it knit evenly, does it break easily, does it pill fast, etc). I've really enjoyed the reviews and usually refrence them to research new yarns I am thinking about buying before I spend the dough.

So, why am I going on an on about them. Because this week they didn't just review one yarn. She reviewed the entire new line of yarns at Knit Picks! I can attest to some of her statements.

The reason I can attest is because I got my order of yarn from Knit Picks tonight! In fact, as soon as I finish with this post I'm going to go cast on my "Must Have Too".


Yummy!!

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea, I'm so anxious to hear!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home