Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, February 04, 2005

Tag I'm it

Libby tagged me. I was never any good at tag. But this one seems a little easier than most. At least there is no running.

1) Total amount of music files on your computer: Only about four or five songs. I have an mp3 player but I use it to listen to audio books (of which I have several gig).
2) The last CD you bought was: Wire by Third Day
3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? I can’t remember. I listened to a book on the way to work.
4) What are your five favorite songs and why they mean the most to you (now here comes the good stuff!):
-Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd (motivated the boy to propose marriage)
-Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by Burt Bacharach (had this on vinal as a kid - played it constantly)
-Never Liked the Rain by Clint Black (another boy motivated response)
-Bitch by Meredith Brooks (cause sometimes I am)
- I've Got the World on a String by Peggy Lee
5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why? CynCyn, Resident Knothead, and Jenifer

Whew. I need a nap. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Anybody else catch this article on MSN? Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home