Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, February 28, 2005

TV Meme

Well. I was tagged for this one. I'll play along but I must forewarn that this is gonna be BORING because I don't watch TV. (Please inhale soon. I know that, for some people, this was a serious shock.)

How much space is left on your TIVO? I don't have one.
Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one? The Simpsons - we own the first four seasons
What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message? The superbowl
List five shows you won't miss. This one's really tough since I don't really *miss* any now.
One show I wish someone would air again? I really liked "The Facts of Life" as a kid - but even if it aired again I probably wouldn't watch it now.
And the folks chosen to carry on this meme are: I'd really feel guilty about passing this along since my responses are so lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home