Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

10 things

I'm really enjoying seeing these all over. I wondered if I could even think of 10 things I've done that I consider unique.

10 Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
1. Lived in a tent for four months and took showers with water warmed by the sun. (Of course in Saudi Arabia, you actaully had to wait for it to cool off rather than warm up)
2. Went shopping in East Berlin (back when there was one)
3. Played the part of a dog in my high school play. (Yippy was my name and that is what I did. As annoyingly as possible.)
4. Broke my arm by falling off the toilet. Very long story.
5. First hubby proposed marriage in a Golden Corral over lunch. Another long story.
6. Spent two weeks on a class trip through Germany.
7. I've eaten shark and aligator. Aligator is very yummy.
8. Sat in the hallway of our house for 5 hours with no electricity waiting for Hurricane Opal to blow over. (The no electricity acutally lasted 3 more days afterward)
9. Won an award for a pen and ink drawing I did in high school. Mom and Dad have it hung over the fireplace at home now.
10. Threw up in hallway when I was in the third grade. Moved away in the 5th grade. Moved back to the same town in the 8th grade. Sitting in biology class had someone remember me because I had puked on his shoes. Hey, I told the teacher I didn't feel good.

Set the toaster on fire when my sister and I were making a surprised breakfast in bed for Mom and Dad on their anniversary.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I keep forgetting that you have this whole other life (first husband...etc). I want to hear those stories sometime. Are you going to come tonight?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home