Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Must Have

I finished the right front of the Must Have last night. So purdy.


I'm actually a little nervous about starting the back or sleeves. I've gotten very spoiled in how fast the two little strips for the front knit up. I want to knit the sleeves at the same time so that isn't going to be quick. Same problem for the back. Maybe I'll put it off till spring break so I can truck through it without worrying about how I should be studying instead. I really enjoy knitting this. I've been doing the cables without a cable needle. That was SCARY the first time but it's really easy once I figured out not to take all the stitches off the needles at the same time. I like Wendy's tutorial best for this. Lots of pictures. I like pictures.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Norma said...

Lookin' good, Michelle! How did you find the length? Are you on row gauge and did it work out? Many people are finding theirs coming out short, that's why I'm asking.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home