Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, March 07, 2005

Serenity

I was a busy little knitter this weekend. I should have been doing homework, which is probably why I got so much knitting done. Just one more square really didn't sound like much when I was talking myself into it.

These five are called serenity. I think my math may be off somewhere. There are a total of 49 squares for this blankie. Only 20 left to go!! Now I just hope I can keep up the motivation. My friend is already at 7 months!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

same blankie as the stripes from below? should be interesting. will you be at knit night tomorrow? i also tagged you for the latest meme... re: knitting

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home