Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sweet Stripes

I finally got some progress photos on the Rock-a-Bye Blankie. 12 identically boring striped squares. I'm glad they are done. Weaving in the ends took a while but it wasn't a big deal. I decided to steam block them all instead of wet blocking them. Boy, I'm digging the steam blocking method. It was REALLY fast. Made me so happy.


So how am I doing overall? Not to shabby. I made myself this silly little drawing to keep me motivated on the blanket. Stacks of squares don't really give you a picture of how you are doing overall. Plus, I always liked coloring books when I was a kid. I guess I haven't really outgrown it.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Wendy G said...

Looks like you are coming right along!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Michelle -- nice blankie! I bet those squares are boring, but the end result will be so cute! And that "year-of-the-..." thing is weird -- fairly accurate for me and my DH. Weird! Jenifer

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home