Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Taking Shape

Wavy is taking shape. It's nearly three feet long now. It is taking a really long time to feel like I'm getting anywhere with this project. Probably because I only work on it every once in a while. And because I'm so slow with ribbing. Either way, it is getting somewhere and I'm loving it.

I am really excited about how far this yarn is going. I made the scarf a little skinnier than the pattern called for because I don't have as much yarn as the pattern suggests is needed. I haven't even finished the first skein and it's already this long. I should have enough yarn left over to make something fun with.

Anyone else out there having a hard time dealing with the fact that it is nearly April already. Where did first quarter of the year go? Gosh!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

ooo I like the way your wavy looks!

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home