Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, March 25, 2005

Time Keeps on Slipn'

Mr. Sittin has been wanting some of those felted slippers I made my family for Christmas since before they knew about them. Poor thing has been so patient (which is a novel concept for him) so I finally got the pattern out and knitted him up a pair.



Now he's having a tough time waiting because I decided to make another felted bag before I shrink his slippers.


Little did I realize it would take so long. I should have known. I've seen how large the My Constant Companion bag really is. I'm nearly done knitting it and should be able to shrink everything up this weekend. I know he'll be pleased. It was so hard for him to be quiet while I knit them (because of all the counting I had to do) and then wait for this bag to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home