Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

10 Little Monkeys...

Only ten little monkeys left and then I'll be done with the squares (we aren't thinking about the seaming and border... just focus on squares and life is happy).

The rock-a-bye-baby blanket I've been working on for a friend of mine is nearing completion. I realized the other day that my friend is going to have her baby before I get this finished if I don't focus and get it going. So I managed to get these 10 squares done over the weekend and first half of this week. Only 10 left!!!

Geometry 1

Geometry 2


3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cathi said...

You are such a good friend....the squares look really beautiful.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Those blocks are sure cute. Only 10 left?! You'll be done in no time and get it finished before the baby arrival! YAY!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Wow! You've sure been industrious, I'm very impressed. The baby will love his/her bright blankie with the geometrical shapes.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home