Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, April 29, 2005

Final Countdown

Only five more squares left!!! I hope to have them finished this weekend so I can start the most enjoyable seaming process (that's a joke folks).
Anyone have any suggestions for the best way to seam this bad boy up without ending up with those huge seams you get with mattress stitch? I'd like the baby to enjoy sitting on it. My fear is that years and years from now I'll run into him/her on the street and they'll respond to meeting me with "YOU!!! I had marks on my arse for years because of your stupid blankie!".
Ok, I'm not really worried about that but it's a funny visual.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Michelle ... the only time I do like to crochet is when seaming stuff together ... I think it's the way to go here! Jenifer

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Ahh. Who can forget Europe? Glam hair bands. Swoon. I hope you're finding the inspiration to finish up the blankie... I'll throw in an offer to sew some squares together, but I can't promise the quality of the work!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home